Marvelous Mugen

Forum Dedicated to Marvel Mugen creations

New CrusaderCast forum

bdcirck
    Admin

New CrusaderCast forum

Post by bdcirck

Update 18 May 2015:
    The name crusadercast has been taken off the site. Also the projects including mine have ben taken off the website. Same as that they are opensourced mugen is now well known also for the people involved. This means that this Item is no longer a concern of mine and the statement below can now basically be ignored. ALSO KEEP IN MIND THE CREATIONS ON CRUSADERCAST ARE PROPERTY OF THEIR CREATORS.

A new CrusaderCast forum has been created. Watch out this is a SCAM without permission of the former owner of CrusaderCast This hostile takeover scam is not in the name of CC or any of his former admin. Also CC rules to respect peoples stuff have been changed by these scammers and they are forcing people to be opensource. They have zero ownership of any of the Crusadercast creations or zero say in any of the creations.

Also MM discord channel is no more. Since people are more interested in the name CrusaderCast then a scam people are pulling I see no more reason to keep in contact with people. If people want to stay in contact with me use skype.

Last edited by bdcirck on Fri May 19, 2017 4:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Post on Wed May 17, 2017 11:29 pm by black dragon

ok

Post on Thu May 18, 2017 9:47 am by bdcirck

They changed the site so now it is no longer a concern of mine. From here both parties can just move on in their own direction.

Post on Fri May 19, 2017 4:14 am by labaoka

Oh man, the discord group is down? I have been off discord for a few days, what happened bdc? Sad

Post on Fri May 19, 2017 7:05 pm by mon-el

that's really too bad about the chat for MM being down, sorry things have taken such a weird turn. Sad

Post on Sat May 20, 2017 12:19 am by labaoka

No chance to start a brand new discord chat with all the members that decide to stick with Marvelous Mugen? Some of us are still here, and we could still chat. Smile

Post on Sun May 21, 2017 4:46 am by OldGamer

labaoka wrote:No chance to start a brand new discord chat with all the members that decide to stick with Marvelous Mugen? Some of us are still here, and we could still chat. Smile
    well bdc feel that there is no point of having a MM chat for discord and that his own dissension.

Post on Mon May 29, 2017 8:31 am by bdcirck

labaoka wrote:No chance to start a brand new discord chat with all the members that decide to stick with Marvelous Mugen? Some of us are still here, and we could still chat. Smile
    Well after last month I thought about it all and there is no chance to start a new discord. People give more about a name of a site then the people that are on it and the people that made the name great. I got nothing with the mugen community anymore which means my own priority also has shifted, basically meaning that I will focus myself on turning allot of existing characters into one template so it can be turned into a one big PRIVATE (meaning will not be released) game for myself. What does this mean for MY WIPS like miles, I will still continue those.

Post on Mon May 29, 2017 4:45 pm by black dragon

I hear would you coming from people on hundred percent stupid sometimes

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:32 pm